Nice game, has the same battle system as pokemon :) i really apreciate that.
Agrief: Forgotten lands
This game is currently still in development, so expect bugs!
- Moving the character : click on one of the arrowsor use arrow-keys
- When moving in an empty direction, a new piece of the map will be generated. This area can have random events (only battles atm)
- When you encounter an enemy, a fight will begin.
- During a fight you can either "attack", "block" or "charge"
- Attack : deals damage to the enemy
- Defend : if enemy attacks during this turn, receive no damage and deal counter damage.
- Charge : get 1 stack of charge. For each stack your next attack or counter will do [damage x stacks]. Watch out, if you get hit during charging, you will lose all your stacks!
- if you die, the game will end and you have to restart.
Your memory is limited. As you travel, you will forget about past lands.
I spent a lot of the time creating a tool that automaticly creates an Animator controller with animations from a spritesheet. (Unity) Instead of actually working on the game. (I might upload the tool later, if anyone would be interested)
But, expect more playable characters and enemy types real soon!
- added some UI elements
- added sounds
- Random stats generation more balanced
- Fixed "defend"
- Player is now also a random unit type
All assets used in this game come directly from OpenGameArt.org.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I really like this idea and I almost did something similar to this. I look forward to seeing what you end up doing.